> About Us > Introduction
In accordance with the Civil Organizations Act, the Association was established as a non-profit social organization, aiming to look into retailer’s management and business operations, provide marketing services, improve the service quality of retailers and maintain the rights of consumers.
■ Mission Statements
- To undertake research on the enhancement of consumers’ interests.
- To improve the management and business operations of retailers industry.
- To improve selling skills and facilities of retailers industry.
- To introduce the knowledge of business operations and related information of marketing from overseas.
- To publish publications for advertising reports and conduct promotion activities.
- To organize marketing-related seminars and educational trainings.
- To involve in international marketing events of retailers industry.
- To set employee rewards program.
- Other tasks related to the purposes of the Association.
The Association consists of 15 directors and 5 supervisors elected by the member representatives to set up the Board of Directors and the Board of Supervisors.